A few Valentine projects...

that I have been working on.  I don't usually make a lot of things for Valentine's Day, but after seeing what Linda Albrecht made, I just had to make this heart like the beautiful one she made.  The photo isn't that great, it's been pretty gloomy here lately.  Love the garland she made too, I might have to try that next.  I have lots of old patterns, I might as well use them up, seeing as how the only sewing I seem to be doing is on paper!





































I used Making Memories "Je t'adore" paper for this and the embellishments are from the "Je t'adore" embellishment box.























Which I used the box  and made this...













My box didn't have the scalloped part on the bottom though, which made it easier to cover.  There was a lid with plastic in the middle, which I took off and then I covered the edge with Tim Holtz tissue tape.  After covering the inside and embellishing, I put the lid back on and taped it to the base at the back.  I then covered the sides and back of the box.  I adhered the ribbon and buckle(which was included in the kit) around the edges.  I haven't decided whether I want to put a ribbon through the center at the top so I can hang it.  That cute little lazar cut heart is wood and it's from Kaiser.
I decided to make another tissue paper garland like the one I made for Halloween.  It's so easy with Martha Stewart fringe scissors!














That's all for me today, I'm working tomorrow and you never heard this from me, but.... Graphic45 is coming in!!  Love their two new lines, Le Cirque and Curtain Call; Graphic45 never disappoints me!
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments

Back to Top