Fab Tag

I've got a few tags on the go, but here's one that's finished:

I used the Shabby Chic collection from FabScraps for this tag.  They have great diecuts that go with it too, such as this dress form.  I used my Sizzix Tim Holtz Tag die and a new embossing folder from Sizzix, the sewing & measuring tape set.  To complete it I made this metal flower from Graphic45, some Prima bling, and a wood spool end from Pink Paislee.
Now, I guess I should finish those other tags!
Have a great day, see you soon!

Jan



4 comments

Jody said...

This is beautiful Jan! Love all the distressing!

KellyCreates said...

Well, I think this is one of my favourite tags ever! Love it Jan!

Callie @ PaperedFair said...

awesome tag

LindaSS said...

What a wonderful tag... thx so much for the inspiration.. :D

Back to Top