The Story of Us Sizzix Layout

I have a tutorial on the Sizzix blog today.  I'm still in the 50's mood!  I'll be showing you how I created this layout:


Hope you join me there!

Scrapbook Generation has a fantastic free digital online magazine that focuses on sketches and how to use them.  This month, their July issue is featuring Sizzix.  Some of the Sizzix Design Team have created projects using sketches featured in this issue.  Here's a sneak peek of my two projects!




This is a great magazine, with over 200 pages of scrapbooking articles and inspiration.  Hope you check out what the Sizzix Design Team have created just for this issue!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

Jan

1 comment

Scrapthat said...

Very cool Jan...and how handy! I just got back from vacation where we did some of Route 66! TFS

Back to Top