Urban Scrapbook Monthly Challenge Kit

Hi everyone, it's that time again, Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Layout challenge!  This month our kits were filled with paper goodness from Heidi Swapp, embellishments, gelatos, and even a stencil!  Here's my layout:


The kits are for sale at Urban Scrapbook, and this month the instructions for my layout are included in each kit.  You can also check out what the other design team members created with this same kit here, here and last but not least, here.

I have a few other projects to share, but it will have to wait for another day.  I haven't taken photos yet, (that would help, wouldn't it!), just haven't had a chance.  The weather has been so nice here, so I have been spending a lot of time in the yard, working on my flower beds.  They have been a bit of a disaster,  we now have not one, but two dogs who like to charge through them!  They have been foraging in the beds, looking for peanuts that the Blue Jays have hidden.  I can always tell what they've been up to, both their noses are full of dirt!

Thanks for stopping by,


Jan

1 comment

Heather Jacob said...

bright, bold and oh so beautiful, hugz to you x

Back to Top