Some Exciting News!

I have been keeping a little secret and it's been killing me not to share!  Well, today is the day I finally get to tell everyone!
I have been asked to be a member of the new Tim Holtz Media Team!  I am beyond excited to be a part of this design team!

         
Those of you who have followed my blog know; I love anything Tim Holtz and love creating with his products.  I have had the honour of creating sample projects for his CHA booth in the past, which was super exciting!  But this is beyond amazing, I can't believe I am a part of this team!!

I can't wait to share my projects using his products and I hope to inspire all of you.  I'm still pinching myself, I don't think it has sunk in yet!
Make sure you stop by Tim's blog and see his announcement of his new team!  Sorry, I would have had links here to the rest of the team, but I'm on holidays in the mountains and the internet is not cooperating!
 
   
Thanks for stopping by,

Jan

20 comments

Paula Cheney said...

Looking forward to working with you on a more regular basis Jan! So excited you have joined us on the journey!

Suz said...

Congratulations. I've bookmarked your page so I won't miss out on the wonderful projects the team will do.

Karin said...

Congratulations, I look forward seeing more of your creations.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Jan this is wonderful news! You have inspired me with your Tim creations for some time now. I'm thrilled to continue following you on this journey. Congrats and best wishes on this new venture! -- Mary Elizabeth

D's Paper Studio said...

Congratulations and enjoy this moment and your vacation. I can't wait to see what you do.

Juliz Design Post said...

Congratulations your work is beautiful, I can see why Tim snapped you up. I am now your newest follower.
Julie x

Redanne said...

Now that is what I call exciting news! Huge congratulations to you Jan, such great news for you and also all of us! Anne x

Kelly Made It said...

Hi Jan, Congratulations! I'm not surprised Tim snapped you up. That's so fantastic. Your projects are always inspiring and original. I can't wait to see what transpires next. Big high-5

Ruby Craft said...

Just saw the news on Tim Holtz's blog and wanted to stop by and say Hi and Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your creations.

S@ndy Diller said...

Congrats on the new assignment - I'm sure you are thrilled. I have been looking (lurking) at your blog for some time now and just love your work. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with on this new adventure.

Sharon Y said...

Congratulations Jan! You are a wonderful addition to the team.

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Congratulations, Jan! I'm sure you are on cloud nine! Looking forward to seeing all you create.

Astrid Maclean said...

BIG CONGRATS Jann and so very well deserved! Your work is always inspirational and I really look forward t seeing what you'll make for Tim!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations, Jan!

Annette Green said...

But of course! Congratulations Jan! I know this is thrilling and can't wait to follow along your journey.

Richele Christensen said...

Congrats Jan!!
Welcome to the team…looking forward to working with you!!

Jere said...

Congratulations Jan!! Well-deserved... Your 'Tim' projects are always inspiring!

Lisa said...

Fabulous news... Congrats!
Hugs,
Lisa

Doris said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you create!

Alys said...

Congratulations, Jan!

It was great meeting you this week (with Kelly). Thanks for driving us to the anitque store in Victoria. This is great news!

Back to Top