Happy Holidays Card

Happy Friday everyone!  Before I get back to Halloween, I have another Christmas card to share today.


Basic Grey has some great new Thinlits dies for Sizzix and this Stocking and Tag set is a great set! I embossed the tag with a new texture fade from Tim Holtz called, Falling Trees. It comes in a set, along with "Snowfall" texture fade. The little trees were inked, then embossed with Sticky Embossing Powder, then Rock Candy Glitter sprinkled on top. I really like this winter line from My Mind's Eye, called "Sleigh Bells Ring".  It has a nice rustic feel to it.
I added in some snowflakes using Basic Grey's Snowflake #3 bigz die set, thin chipboard covered in plain paper from the My Mind's Eye collection.  I applied Ranger's Crackle Accents, then inked after the snowflake dried.  The little round wood balls on the ends of the snowflake and small striped envelope are from this collection also. The Happy Holidays is also included in the Basic Grey set.  I finished off my card with Tim Holtz ribbon and Tidings Tokens.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

Jan

1 comment

Astrid Maclean said...

What a creative way to put all those bits and pieces together! Love it!

Back to Top