Creativation 2017 Tim Holtz Projects


Hi everyone!  Today I have just a few projects from Creativation (CHA) that were designed for the Tim Holtz booth that I haven't shared yet.  



These Mini Clipboard Structures (TH93278) from Tim Holtz are a great surface for a small project.  I altered mine with papers and embellishments from the new 2017 collection and a few older ones.



I really wanted to alter the clip part and decided to use one of my favourite ranger products, the adhesive-backed Metal Foil Tape Sheets.  These sheets can be coloured with Alcohol Ink, Archival ink or acrylic paint, but the best things about these sheets, they can be embossed with any embossing folder.  I used Sizzix's Tim Holtz Diamond folder (an older one-660243) and painted a layer of Black Soot, Evergreen Bough, Fossilized Amber Distress paint, wiping off parts in-between each layer.  The clip can be easily removed to alter.  I cut out my foil piece with a bit to spare, and then once adhered, trimmed with scissors, then lightly sanded the edges. You can also go back and add more paint to the edges, once you have finished adhering.  In the bottom of my clip board, I used a piece of foil also.  This was die-cut with the word Note 2 Self from the Tim Holtz Thinlits set, Daily Words, Block and torn along the inside before adhering to my covered board. 


How cute are these paper doll cutouts?  They were slightly tinted with ink.  




The new Tim items I used are his new Memoranda Paper Stash (TH93550),  the red board is from the Salvaged Baseboards Pkg. (TH93556), the cute little child and dog from Paper Dolls (TH93555), Stars (TH93562) little word phrases from Clippings Stickers (TH93583), Layers Paperie (TH93553) and the dog charm is from Treasures Adornments Findings (TH93572)Vintage Design Tape (TH93353).  My oval frame is a Watch Cameo Metal Finding (TH93264) and the small circle is a Charmed Finding (TH93266) and the Ball chain (TH92675).





This was originally a card, but was placed in a frame for the booth. The Sizzix Thinlits dies used were; Small Tattered Florals, Garden Greens, Lace, Doily 2 and Tiny Tattered Florals.


The lace thinlits die was cut out from coloured (Distress Stain Spray) Tim Holtz Textile Surfaces paper, and my dyed crinkle ribbon threaded through.  The words were Clippings Stickers, Silver Metallic Alpha Stickers(TH93561), and Quote Chips (TH93563).  I also used the bird charm from Treasures Adornments Findings (TH93572)and Postal Design tape around the edge.





My last project was this Happy Birthday card using the new Cityscape Commute Thinlits set.  This set has trucks, cars, planes, and even a helicopter.  I used the Metal Foil Tape sheets adhered to cardstock to die-cut my shapes.  The texture on my cardstock was brought out more when inked and sanded.   I made a pocket in front for a gift card using cardstock and the Denim Textile Surfaces. that little notch was die-cut from an alphabet letter "0"placed on the edge. My Happy Birthday was die-cut from Celebration Words Script thinlits die and mixed media cardstock that had been inked with an ombre look(light to dark blue colours). Paper is Etcetera Papery Stash (TH93551), Metallic Quotations Stickers 93559, index Clips Fasteners TH93574,  Snippets Ephemera TH93564, and Paper String TH93044 and the heart charm from Treasures Adornments Findings (TH93572).



That's it for my projects!  I'm sure you can't wait to play with all of these new releases, hopefully they are arriving soon at your local scrapbook store!  I know Urban Scrapbook has them all on order, should be coming in soon!


Thanks for stopping by,

Have a great day - Jan



SaveSave

5 comments

Kaz Hall said...

Beautiful projects.... love love love xx

Carol said...

GORGEOUS projects - beautiful xx

Scrapthat said...

Oh so beautiful Jan!! The flowers in your card have such depth and that clipboard is SO lovely!! TFS :D
Dolly

Unknown said...

Well done Jan!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE every bit. You had me at the texture on the clip. LOVE the placement of the peeps too!

Back to Top