It's been....

a quiet week.  After the last two weeks, I really needed it!  It's funny how you can function at a fast pace, accomplishing lots, (especially when you are on a deadline) and then as soon as it stops; it hits you!  Do you ever ask yourself, how did I get all that done?  Because this week, nothing was done!
 I did finally receive my March "Little Black Dress Kit" on Tuesday.  It was mailed February 12th, more than a month ago!  I wonder where it's been all this time?  See, nothing or nobody wants to come here, with this miserable weather!  For those of you that don't live here in Alberta, it's been snowing all week and still cold.  I have never seen so much snow in all my life.  I think we are all starting to wonder when it will ever melt and if  we will see the grass again.
March's kit is called,"Black Tie Love Affair".  Love this kit, lots of new Glitz!

I've just got one layout done, so far.
Here it is:

I used my new Martha Stewart all around the page punch, Wild Flowers.
Love this punch! On the left side, I stamped Tim Holtz's new book plate stamp on patterned paper and embossed with clear powder, so I got that embossed resist look.  I then inked over it, wiped away the ink from the embossed part, and then just the parts in between are left inked.
I'm still working on the rest of my projects, hopefully those will be done this weekend!
Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments

Back to Top