It's September 1st...




and that means it's time for Urban Scrapbook's monthly challenge.  The kits are now on sale so drop by the store or check on Urban's website to see what the design team have come up with.  This month the kits were full of Bo Bunny's Autumn Gatherings line, the colors are gorgeous!  Our technique this month was all about "Fussy Cutting" and I was surprised that I did not hear any grumbling!  Here's my layout:






















It certainly feels like fall here the past couple of days, I'm sure it won't be long before the leaves start changing.  Fall is my favorite time of year, it's too bad it doesn't last longer here.  I always say I'm going to take more photos but before I know it, the leaves are all gone!
Enjoy the long weekend!

2 comments

Nancy said...

Wow!! That's really beautiful! Thank you! :o)

Sandra D said...

Another beautiful layout Jan. Thanks for choosing such gorgeous papers for us.

Back to Top