December Tag Swap

It was my turn to think of the tag challenge this month, and I thought this one would be super easy.  We all had to create a tag using either the title, a verse, words or just inspiration from the song "Believe" sung by Josh Groban from the movie"Polar Express".  Did I say, I thought this would be easy?  For some reason every idea I came up with turned out in a mess, so after a few attempts, I just gave up and did this one.  How does Tim Holtz come up with those fabulous ideas every night for 12 days?  Anyways, here's my tag:


































Even my photo turned out kind of blurry!  I used paper from Fancy Pants' new winter collection,Sizzix and Tim Holtz snowflake dies, a few of Tim's snowflake stamps, Tim's winter limited release inks, and acrylic for the back piece.  The acrylic was embossed with a Tim Holtz snowflake embossing folder, then I tinted some Rock Candy crackle paint with Distress stain and scraped it on the acrylic.  While it was still wet, I sprinkled green glass glitter and clear Mica flakes on top.  The "Snow is softly falling" is a line from the song, which I printed directly on the paper. I print first on a piece of regular printer paper, then tape my tag with removable tape onto the paper, lining up where I want it to be printed and put through the printer again.  I added a few diecut snowflakes (American Crafts glitter paper) a Memory Box diecut bell and ribbon. I glad I got these done, now onto my do-to list, which keeps getting longer!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment

Roslyn said...

I love your theme! :) And your tag turned out great!

Back to Top