The dress form is metal, except for the bodice part. I first cut out the cards on the paper"All Decked out" and layered them for the skirt. One of the papers is a thin stripe(Straight to the Point) which I scored along the lines and made the shorter pleated skirt. I then cut out the small decorative circles from a Memory Box die and layered them around the waist. The tissue flowers were cut out with 7Gypsies tissue and the Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die.
For the inside floor, I used a wood Kaiser large doily which fit almost perfectly inside, I just had to shave a bit off one edge. I had a vintage spool and bobbin that I used. All the flowers, leaves and swirls were hand cut from the floral paper, "Bed of Roses" except two (those were the Tim Holtz tattered flower die and mini tattered flower die) I used snaps for the centers of those flowers. The dress form was a Wendy Vecchi chipboard piece covered in paper and then crackled with Rock Candy.
I glued some of the leaves and flourishes on the outside of the dress form too.
The form had four metal hooks around the waist, so I punched out small tags to hang on them. I then used the spool on the Tim Holtz dressmakers die, to cut out spools with chipboard, then covered with paper and glued those to the center of the tags. Colored some seam binding ribbon with Distress Stain, and tied them to the hooks. I cut out some butterflies from one of the papers and adhered them on the tissue and one at the top with wire. That's it for my FINISHED altered dress form! Now I really need to finish that other one!
Have a great weekend!