Graphic45 and Sizzix!

Hello everyone!  Today I have a card featuring two of Sizzix's Graphic45 Framelit die and stamp sets.


I used Sizzix's Graphic45 Parfumerie Framelit & Stamps set and Tea Time Framelit & Stamps set for this card.
To start my card, I stamped (with Archival black ink) this perfume bottle twice on plain white card stock.


Next, I cut out the images with the matching framelit die.  To colour the inside of the bottle on the left, I used Victorian Velvet Distress stain and for the bow, a Shabby Shutters Distress pen.  The die-cut with the coloured bow is my top layer.  For this die-cut I cut out the center of the bottle, and discarded it.


With pop dots, adhere the die-cut bottle that has the center cut out, on top of the other bottle.  I should mention here, that the stamp set includes two stamps/framelits that can be used in the center of the bottle to fill the blank portion.  I decided to leave this part plain for now, I think I might use rub-ons to spell out happy birthday or someone's name.
 

My card base is 5 x 7, the inside printed rectangle is 4 1/2 by 6 1/2, which I matted with black card-stock (about 1/8" mat). Using Sizzix's Ornate Labels Framelits, I cut one out of pink cardstock, the other from patterned paper.  On the pink one, I applied small black dots along the edge with a Viva Pearl Pen.  The green patterned die-cut was embossed with Sizzix's Floral & Vine Textured Impression Folder and lightly inked on the raised areas and edges. I stamped flowers and die-cut them out from the Sizzix Graphic45 Tea Time framelit set. These were coloured with Distressed Victorian Velvet stain and a Shabby Shutters Distress Pen also.  The petals of the flowers were shaped with a stylus, then the centers were highlighted with Ranger's black & green liquid pearls. The word"love" was stamped and die-cut from the Parfumerie Framelit set.  Once these parts were finished, I assembled my card.


Here's a side view, so you can see the dimension of the bottle and flowers.


I love these stamp and framelit sets, they are perfect for making those dimensional embellishments.  I know the flowers will be used many times!  Can't wait to use that teapot too!

Until next time,

Jan

  





1 comment

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful card Jan! I love the colors and intricate details. Thanks for sharing! :)

Back to Top