A Halloween Layout

The weather has been so beautiful this September, it's hard to believe it's almost over and we are heading into October!  Normally, Autumn is my favourite time of year.  I love the crisp mornings, the leaves turning colour, and decorating for Halloween.  But this year, all I can think about is, that winter is not far off.  I'm not looking forward to the cold and snow yet, I still haven't gotten over last year's long winter!
Enough of the winter talk!  Here's a layout I did using Authentique's Halloween collection called "Thrilling".


This photo is of my mom and her sister, from around 1935.  The Delicate Web and Spooky Frame are Memorybox dies.  I used a Prima Lace Doily stencil with Lindy's Moonshadow spray behind the Delicate Web.  The bottles are cut out with Sizzix's Tim Holtz Apothecary die, crackled with Tim Holtz Rock Candy clear crackle paint, and a bit of Tim Holtz glitter on the edges.  I added a sticker in the middle of the bottle.  The little spiders are Scary Spiders from Memorybox also.  The hexagons are just patterned paper cut out.


Thanks for stopping by!

Jan

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous page, I love it.

Jody said...

Jan this is stunning! I love the web and of course those bottles are beautiful! Great job!

Back to Top