Roxy Love


It's that time again for Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Kit Challenge.  Here's my February layout:


This month's kit is filled mainly with papers and embellishments from the My Mind's Eye collection, Lost and Found - Heirloom.  There was also a Jillibean Soup kraft chevron placement, which I used as a stencil.  My medium was Wendy Vecchi's Translucent Embossing Paste, coloured with Luminarte's Primary Elements.  These Primary Elements are high quality pigment powders blended with mica that can be added into any liquid medium.  I used a tiny amount(about the size of a small glue dot) with my paste and still achieved this vibrant colour.  My spray was Mister Huey's Sugar Plum.  The wood paper clip piece was embossed with Lindy's embossing powder and the other wood hand piece was stamped.
Make sure you visit Urban's website and check out the other layouts from our design team for more Valentine's inspiration.

My muppet, Roxy looked a little scruffy here!  It was just before her beauty parlour day.  She loves her groomer so much, that she begs to sit on her lap while she's grooming other dogs.  I wonder what the other dogs think of that?!

Thanks for stopping by,

Have a great weekend!

Jan

2 comments

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous layout, love the design, very striking. The hearts are gorgeous as is the backdrop. Tracy x

Jo said...

What a gorgeous layout! and what an adorable pup!

Back to Top