VALENTINE'S MINI MASON JAR

Hi everyone,  just sharing a little Valentine's gift I created for my mom.


I used a Tim Holtz Mini Mason Jar (TH93202) and added a Photo Clip Kit (TH93351). The lid on my candy filled jar was painted pink.


I dyed my seam binding with Spun Sugar Distress spray.  A Milagros Idea-ology Heart (TH93676), Jewelled Charms (TH93697), and dyed Bouquet Findings (TH93569) were tied to my bow with Tim Holtz Craft Thread.


For my frame, I used the smallest Baseboard Frame, there's 8 different sizes in a package (TH93710).  I  took a piece of the Idea-ology Plain Collage Paper (TH93708) and stamped it with Tim Holtz Botanical Sketch (X3-2560) Stamper's Anonymous stamp and archival black ink.  It's quite a large stamp, but I used just a section big enough to cover the frame.  The collage paper was adhered with Collage Medium.  I used Distress markers to colour in my flowers and then used a bit of Distress Oxide in Frayed Burlap.  A "love" Metallic Quotation sticker was added (TH93559), along with flowers die-cut with Sizzix Small Tattered Florals (661806).
These mini mason jars make great little gifts!  Hope you  have a great Valentine's Day!

Until next time,

Jan

1 comment

blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Back to Top