A canvas...

full of techniques and inspiration.  As I have said before, I really enjoyed Jennifer McGuire's on-line inspiration class.  Lots of stamping techniques, some new ones I hadn't tried before and some old ones that I forgot about!  This is my finished canvas,which I used an unfinished 11" x 14"wood one.  Instead of doing hearts for each technique, I used tags.  What I love about this canvas is; I can hang it up in my craft room and it's right there when I need inspiration!






















I love decorating for Halloween, and hope to make a few decorations again this year.  Not that I need any more!  After creating my witch's hat for the Urban monthly kit, I'm in the mood to create more.  Maybe a wreath or garland next.  Garlands are always good for using stuff from the stash!






















Have a great weekend!

1 comment

KellyCreates said...

oh MY...your tag "wood" canvas is fantastic, Jan! Geez...I must get my act together and watch those class videos...you've inspired me :)

Back to Top