A Birthday Card

Here's a birthday card using Carta Bella's Beautiful Moments collection.  If you haven't used this paper, it is so nice for cards.  The paper has a nice weight and texture to it, perfect for card makers. I  die cut my flowers with Tim Holtz's Tattered Pinecone Die, the birds are Beautiful Moments element stickers, the little flower buds are from Lindy's Stamp Gang and the bling is from Prima.
 I don't normally do much inside my cards, but I think I could start!  I used a flower Pop'n Cut insert die from Karen Burniston for Sizzix.

I haven't got my card base yet, but I was still able to use the magnetic insert in my card.  These are so easy to use and add a little surprise inside your cards.  I tried to get a good photo to show how it looks when the card is opened, but it doesn't show up as well as I would like. I cut a second group of flowers out in a different paper, and some small flowers from Tim Holtz's tattered flower garland and layered them on top, with buttons in the middle.   I added sticker borders and a journaling sticker to complete the inside.
Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,
Jan





No comments

Back to Top