Sizzix Design Team




I'm happy to announce that I have been asked to stay on for another year as part of the Sizzix 2013 Design Team!  But what's even better, there are an additional 10 new designers who have been added to our team!  I can't wait to see what these talented designers create.  So make sure you check out the Sizzix Blog for more info on this team and lots of inspiration!

I can't post something without a little bit of inspiration, so here is a card that I created for Urban Scrapbook!


Love this new line by Fancy Pants, called, "Swagger".   Perfect for those "guy" cards and layouts!
I cut out three small pieces of patterned paper and die-cut the edges with Sizzix's Tim Holtz On the Edge Torn and Notebook die.  I have been using this one quite a bit lately, love the "On the Edge" dies, turns those plain pieces into something a little more interesting!  Using the new Tim Holtz Pocket Watch Frame die and Magnetic Circle die, I cut out my pocket watch with chipboard.  Next, I ran it through my machine with the Sizzix Rivet Texture Fade Embossing folder (one of my favorites!).  Using the technique I have used many times, like here or here, I painted my watch and added a piece of patterned paper with matching rub-ons on the back.  Add in a few coordinating buttons and chipboard banners and you have your card!

Have a great day and check out the Sizzix Design team for lots of inspiration!

Jan


2 comments

Claudine said...

Congrats on the design team again :)

Lynn said...

Congrats on staying with Sizzix! That's fabulous news! Your card is just gorgeous! I love how you used this collection.

Back to Top