Artful Tag

I was playing with my new Tim Holtz stamps last week and used this one from "Artful Tools" on the base of this tag:


My tag was cut from my most used die, Sizzix's Tim Holtz Tag and bookplate.  I then layered die-cut paper and patterned vellum(Crate Paper) cut out with Sizzix's Ornamental die and folded it over the edge of my tag.
I used my mini-attacher and stapled it onto the tag.  I added on some wood rulers from Maya Road (stained with distress stain), a metal faucet knob and pen nib, and ticket pieces.  For the bottom of my tag, I used my smaller Sizzix Matchbook die and the No. die  die-cut into the cover.  Next, I stapled in some kraft sheets inside and wrapped the book around the bottom, adhering to the tag in the back.  I adhered green cardstock to the inside cover so the "No." showed up better.


To complete my tag, I added some ribbon and Tim Holtz embellishments to the top.  I think I'll probably write in some of my favorite quotes in the matchbook.

Thanks for visiting me here!
Until next time,

Jan

No comments

Back to Top