Time to move on....

I packed up all my Halloween decorations yesterday, it's time to start thinking about Christmas.  My house looks so bare right now, but it's way to early to decorate for Christmas.  I am hoping to start  earlier this year on my Christmas cards (I say this every year!) and actually make all of them instead of just for the Girls at Urban!
 Here's my November page challenge for Urban Scrapbook.  We all had to use the word "happy", in our title or journaling and this month's kit was filled with Fancy Pants papers and embellishments.












This layout is of my youngest son and his girlfriend.  They both graduated from University with a Bachelor of Design Degree this June.  Right now they are both in Shanghai.   Devin has been there since August designing office furniture and he has sent us one email.  Sarah joined him just over a week ago, and she has already emailed me, telling me all the news!  I've told him many times, don't do anything to screw this up, she's a keeper!!  He is so in love, I'm sure  there won't be any chance of that!  Anyways, this is my layout, check out what the rest of the girls have done at Urban.  Speaking of Urban Scrapbook; I worked on Monday and it was the first day open at the new store.  Other than not knowing where everything is now, it was so nice to be in the new location.  They are planning a grand opening on Nov. 6th, so come and visit us and see our gorgeous new store!
Have a great day!

No comments

Back to Top