Urban Scrapbook monthly challenge...

kits will be on sale February 1st.  This month the kits are all about glitter! The design team has come up with some great creative ways to use it, so check out the layouts next week. Each kit has a jar of Craft & Glitz glitter, which is a very fine beautiful glitter.  Here's my layout!

Unfortunately the glitter doesn't show up as well in a photo.  I used it on the tulle, letters, and the hearts.  Included in each kit is a sheet of Sookwang adhesive, which I cut out my hearts with on my Slice.  If it doesn't cut all the way through, just repeat the cut twice.  Here's a tip I received from the owner of Craft & Glitz; after applying your glitter, rub the glittered area with your finger.  It will give your glitter a burnished effect!  My rosettes were edged with the Martha Stewart Crown border punch.  Love this punch!  It also punches little tiny holes across, which I have threaded embroidery floss through.  The papers in this kit are from Making Memories, which is my favorite Valentine's line.
I can't forget to mention my model here!  I'm always amazed at how well she poses, she will just sit there and not move, while I'm snapping away!  Could be, she knows there are always treats after!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment

Christiane said...

ohh, what a cutie!! and the *frame* for your doggie is the perfect one. :))

Back to Top