I have to start....

using some of this new product to make room!  I'm getting overwhelmed with all these items that somehow mysteriously make their way home with me.  At work we all have drawers with our names on them to keep our stuff in, well actually they mostly hold future purchases.  I don't usually work on the day when our orders come in, so whoever is working usually sticks in my drawer what they think I should or would like to buy.  Lately, that drawer has been pretty full when I come in to work, but yesterday it was so full it barely closed.  Tim Holtz arrived on Wednesday.  Need I say more?  I'm broke.  I might as well just hand over my paycheck broke.  Girl's Paperie and more Pink Paislee arrived.  I'm weak, more broke, but.... happy!  It's all sitting on my desk right now, I don't know about you, but I can't bring myself to put it away.  I have to have it there for me to look at over and over first.  Nothing like new papers and embellishments to get those creative juices going!  Or, I could just sit there and look at it all!
I did get a layout done this week.  I haven't had a chance to play along with "The Color Room" for awhile, so I was determined to finish this.  Not sure if I liked this week's color palette #52, but here it is:
I used some new Webster's Pages for the background, Glitz for the pink flower,Bo-Bunny Gabrielle chipboard, Prima ribbon, and Pink Paislee paper embellishments.  The little letters are from Basic Grey.  This farmhouse belongs to my husband's relatives in Wales.  The white farmhouse is over 200 years old, that's the new house.  The original stone farmhouse is across the field and I have no idea how old it is.  Their grandson lives in it.  We stayed there(in the white house) on our trip to Wales.  The walls are almost two feet thick and the doorways are only five feet tall.  We felt really tall when we stayed there!
That's all I have to share today, hopefully I can do a bit of scrapbooking this weekend.  Have a great weekend!

No comments

Back to Top