My Final Project

This layout is my final project for The Little Black Dress Kit club.  After a lot of thought, I decided to step down from the design team.  I loved working with these kits, but I think it's time to ease up on a few commitments.  After spending so much time at home last year with my illness, I want to enjoy what little summer we have!






















It's time for Urban Scrapbook's July kit.  This month's challenge is all about dry embossing.  The kit is filled with Simple Stories new summer line,"100 Days of Summer" paper, sticker letters, a Tim Holtz embossing folder, and lots of fun embellishments.  I embossed the center of my paper by wrapping the sides around my machine's platform plate.  Your paper will crease where it was folded, but I just think it adds to the distressed look.  I also inked my embossing folder before I put in my paper, and then embossed it(the yellow paper beside the photo).  I love the different effect you get!













































Check out Urban Scrapbook's website to see what the design team has come up with this month!  The layouts are all on display at the store too, along with the kits for sale.
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment

Petra said...

You created some stunning goodbyes!

Back to Top