Catching up....

on a few projects, or at least trying to.  I have a bad habit of starting something and then when I'm in the middle of it, I get another idea or buy new stuff and start something else.  I seem to have a lot of unfinished projects spread around my craft room, and it looks like one big disaster area!  I managed to finish one of those layouts that has been sitting in pieces for months.  I love this outdoors collection by Kaiser, it's perfect for those guy layouts too.  My husband loves fishing, and has passed that love onto our sons too.  It's just too bad they don't always have good luck in catching very many!
The stickers, tags, and large wood leaf are from Kaiser also.  I colored the wood leaf with Distress stain and then used a 7Gypsies rub-on on one side. The leaves were cut out from grunge board and the Tim Holtz mini leaves die, dry embossed and  embossed with Ranger gold embossing powder.  The letters and leaf charm are from Prima.
Well, I'm on to the next project!  Have a great weekend!

No comments

Back to Top