November Tag Challenge

I got my tags done early this month, yeah!  Having "Christmas" as the challenge made it super easy. Here's what I came up with:
The patterned paper I used is the Christmas Collection from My Mind's Eye. The leaves, swirls and pine cone are cut out with Tim Holtz's Festive Greenery die and the "25" is also one of his dies.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but the pine cone is cut out with dark brown glittered paper and then I glued tarnished mica fragments on top. Some ribbon, a word sticker (Simple Stories) and it's finished!
Now that those are finished, I can play with my new doily and snowflake Tim Holtz dies!
See you soon!

2 comments

KellyCreates said...

Soooo beautiful! Love that lush red velvet ribbon! Fabulous tag, Jan!

gleestormont said...

yes that red ribbon's got me drooling, too!

Back to Top