Boo!

Before I announce the winner of my Fa-Boo-lous prize package, here's a Halloween card:
I used Carta Bella's, "All Hallow's Eve" collection for this card.  The Boo die cut is Sizzix's Gothic Boo die cut out with chipboard and the Spooky Damask paper.  After covering my chipboard with the paper, I sanded the edges and inked them with Black Soot.  Next I covered the whole diecut with Crackle Glossy Accents and immediately sprinkled Clear Micro Beads on top.  I love this effect, it gives it a very vintage look. I used an EK Success punch on my orange paper, Craft and Glitz glitter on the black cardstock mat, and to finish it off, Prima black bling and stickers from the Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve collection.

Now on to my winner, which was selected using the random number generator: #4       



Stopping by from Tamara's blog... love this project! Am you're latest follower!


Congrats Ilda, if you would like to email me(jan.roxy49@gmail.com) with your address, I can mail out your prize package!
Thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them and that you took the time to visit me here!  Hope you enjoyed Tamara's Fa-Boo-Lous week!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadian Scrapbookers!

Until next time,
Jan




No comments

Back to Top