Autumn Splendor

We've had snow for about three weeks now, and I'm already wishing I could go back to our beautiful Autumn days!  Our winters here are way too long!  So on that note; I'm sharing a Fall layout using Carta Bella's beautiful "Traditions" collection.

I love the colors in this line, perfect for the golden tones of Autumn.  Other than the coordinating sticker elements and alphabet, the only embellishments were flowers and swirls die cut from the patterned paper.  I used a mixture of Sizzix, Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders dies for those.  Some of the smaller flowers were stickers and the rest were hand cut.  I pop dotted the title and to finish off the flowers, added liquid pearl to the centers.
 I enjoyed working with this line so much, here's a card I made with it too:


Again, this is just "Traditions" paper and the coordinating stickers, finished off with a Carta Bella brad and liquid pearls.  I think I'm becoming addicted to liquid pearls, I seem to be using them on everything!

Until next time,

Jan

1 comment

Suzanne Bouchard said...

I love your page and the card you made with this detailed patterned paper. Beautifull! great photo also!

Back to Top