Who Are You?


Sizzix is having a great contest! 

To enter the contest, you need to share a picture of yourself, your favourite Sizzix creation, and three words that best describe you. You can learn all about it here. Click here to enter.

The Grand Prize Winner wins a trip to Sizzix for her/him and a friend.  The top 12 entrants win $100.00 Sizzix gift cards.  The top 12 will be chosen by January 15, 2014 and the Grand Prize Winner will be announced February 2014.

The Sizzix Design Team have been asked to play along, so here goes it:


Here's me at work, surrounded by lots of creativity at The Urban Scrapbook!

Three words to describe me:

CREATIVE

I've been creating things ever since I can remember.  I sewed my first piece of clothing when I was in grade five (a skirt) and haven't stopped.  Although most of the time lately, I seem to be sewing paper.  Every time I see Amy Friend's and Ebony Love's Sizzix quilting projects, I am so tempted to work on fabric again!  Besides sewing, I've dabbled in oil, water-colour painting, and just about every other medium, so scrapbooking is just an extension of all my hobbies.

COLLECTOR
I call myself a collector, it sounds nicer.  I love vintage things, they have a story to tell and unfortunately my little house is getting overrun with lots of stories!  I work in a scrapbook store, "The Urban Scrapbook" and it's hard not to collect scrapbook supplies.  My scrapbook room is small and it is getting harder to find a place for everything.  

READER
I've always loved reading.  I can remember getting into trouble as a kid, for not getting my chores done, because I couldn't put my book down!  I always have a book on the go.  I just finished, "The 100 Year Old Man Who Ran Away and Disappeared" and highly recommend it!

My favourite Sizzix project is, and this was hard to choose:

Tutorial for this Dressform Gift box is here.
I hope you will check out the contest and play along.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Jan

1 comment

Jody said...

Wonderful jan! Will have to check out the sizzix blog!

Back to Top