Little Black Dress ...

September kits are fabulous (as always) this month!

It's always fun to see what vintage goodies are included in these kits and the paper assortment  in this month's "Sweet Elegance" kit is amazing.  Here are my projects this month:
























Here's a layout of my daughter, Cassandra, on her first day of school (Grade 1).  It's hard to believe she's now 28, where did the time go?!
















The large cream flower was made from the October Afternoon paper.  There will be a photo tutorial on how to make the pink flower on the Little Black Dress blog in the next couple of days.










































In this layout, I used Sassafras Lass for the background paper and glimmer misted it.  I made the bigger flower from the vintage book paper and tulle with my slice.  The circle with the polka dot paper was 
actually a poker chip that I put a hole through with my crop-a-dile and attached the paper with an eyelet.
























My dog Roxy has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen!  I had to trim them almost an inch, because they kept catching on her hair, and she was having problems opening her eyes.  It's hard to see, but I gathered the tulle in the middle and attached the ends to the back of my layout.

I made two cards (the cardstock wasn't included in the kit).  I like making cards with leftovers from these kits, because now I actually have a growing stash of cards.  Usually I would be rushing to make a last minute card, so now I won't have to.

































I have enough left from the kit for another couple of layouts, but I thought I had better get these posted, it will be October before I know it!
Be sure to check out the Little Black Dress blog for more fabulous ideas from their design team.
Bye for now!


Back to Top