Are you ready.....

for Halloween?  It's hard to believe that October is half over already.  I finally pulled all my Halloween stuff out, and it is all over my living room, waiting for me to get my act together and finish decorating. I have some wonderful vintage looking pieces that I have collected over the years, and it's always fun to see them again every Halloween.  Maybe I'll share a few of my favorites after I clean up my mess!

 I have been busy working on some Halloween projects for Urban Scrapbook, so I will be posting photos over the next two weeks.  I will share these Halloween sticks with you today though!





































I saw these stars on someone's blog (Sorry, I can't remember whose, but whoever you are, thanks for the inspiration!)and they were really easy to make.  I made them with paper mache stars, dowels, ribbon and paper.  I just covered the stars with patterned paper (Pink Paislee, and Girl's Paperie)distressed, inked the edges, and the centers were Pink Paislee embellishments over accordion flowers.  I made a small hole in the bottom and stuffed the center of the strip of ribbons in before I stuck the dowel in.  I then wrapped Tim Holtz Halloween tissue tape around the dowels and they were done!




































































































Well, that's all for today, stay tuned for my next project - A spooky vintage looking box.

1 comment

Melissa said...

These are great! I found you on two peas and am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog:

Melissa
http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Back to Top