The rest of...

my Little Black Dress Kit Club projects.  I still had a couple of cards to finish and since I had some product left still, I decided to do another layout.  It's amazing how much is in those kits, and there are lots of cool vintage things that I really want to use, so I just don't stop!
Here's my two cards:



































I really try and make at least two cards with these kits, so I actually have some on hand.  I usually am making a card the last minute and I hate that!  Now if I would just make some extra envelopes too that would even be better!
This layout is of my sister Pat (sorry, sis) a couple of Halloweens ago.  We dressed up as witches at the store and had a lot of fun!  Pat looked great in her costume, but drinking her coffee was a little difficult!
I wanted to use these number and time cards, so I came up with this title.  I don't know about you, but I need my morning coffee!  That's one of the things I missed the most when I was going through my chemo, it just didn't sit right in my stomach, and it tasted terrible! (everything had a metal taste, especially coffee)






















The cauldron and star were cut from my Slice machine and the witch is one of Tim Holtz's new diecuts.
That's it for today, have a great week!

3 comments

kim c said...

loving the b/w and yellow. great stuff!

Sandra D said...

What a fun layout! You & Pat are so lucky to have each other as friends as well as sisters. It was great to chat with you the other day. We are all so glad you are on the mend!

Jody said...

Great Lo and cards Jan. I totally know what you mean about wanting to have cards on hand. See you tomorrow!

Back to Top